Silver 16 Air Conditioner Highlights
- Surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save up to 50 percent on your cooling energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions.*
- Install this as part of a complete system and you may meet the efficiency requirements for a federal energy tax credit.**
- Keep operating noise to a minimum, even on the hottest days, with this air conditioner system.
- Our home air conditioning systems cool with an environmentally friendly refrigerant that is ozone-safe.
- Get more efficient and reliable cooling thanks to the Spine Fin™ coil and durable Duration™ compressor in this air conditioner system.
- We protected the system from the elements with a rust-resistant coating, screws, and basepan.
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or view a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual.
Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- 10-year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties are available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by the manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at the time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.