Silver S9X1 Gas Furnace Highlights
- Up to 96% AFUE for efficient operation
- Matches with single- and two-stage AC and HP models
- High-efficiency constant torque ECM (Electronically Commutated Motor) blower motor
- Exclusive Vortica™ II blower design that increases airflow efficiency
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers resist corrosion for long-lasting performance
- Self-diagnosing integrated furnace control (IFC)
- Certified 1% airtight, meeting stringent building codes and saving energy
- ENERGY STAR certification validates performance and efficiency
- Fully insulated cabinet reduces operating noise
- Match your gas furnace with a heat pump to enjoy the energy-saving benefits of a hybrid system. In milder temperatures, your heat pump acts as the primary source of heat for your home. When the weather gets too cold, your system activates your furnace to deliver the heat you need.
Silver S9X1 Gas Furnace Specs
Every American Standard Air furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The S9X1 includes:
- 34” cabinet height saves space and increases installation options
- Constant torque ECM blower motor
- Heavy gauge, fully insulated cabinet
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers
- Exclusive Vortica™ II blower design
For information on limited warranty terms for your existing product, please refer to your owner’s manual or click here for a copy of our warranty booklet. Your local dealer can provide a copy of your owner’s manual. Find your local dealer.
Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty & Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.